Create Your Own App Store

* AryanWap > Topics

Subject: LovE.SmS.
Replies: 17 Views: 1797

aryan.k8 1.10.11 - 06:51am
XbQuhl29foQMdTvI4QsU.jpg *

aryan.k8 15.10.11 - 03:22am
Beautiful lines said by a boy to his gf :-

BOY :- The next girl whom i will love in this whole world will be our daughter.. *

aryan.k8 15.10.11 - 03:26am
Sometimes situations make you hate your Loved ones... But dont hate them.. Hate that Situation...!! :) *

aryan.k8 16.10.11 - 07:12am
Love must be learned, and learned again and again; there is no end to it. Hate needs no instruction but wait's only to be provoked. *

aryan.k8 16.10.11 - 07:16am
Love is a feeling when you feel that your going to feel the feeling that you've never felt before. *

aryan.k8 19.10.11 - 02:43am
I said I LOVE YOU and I swear I still do. :) *

aryan.k8 19.10.11 - 03:05am
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. Then she asked him he liked her and he said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't like you, I love you. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever, and I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. *

aryan.k8 22.10.11 - 07:47pm
BOY: A,B,C GIRL: What? BOY: Always Be Careful GIRL: aha then? BOY: D,E,F,G GIRL: ?? BOY: Don't Ever Forget That GIRL: For Get That BOY: I'm H, I GIRL: What H,I ?BOY: Happily In love GIRL: so BOY: J, K, L, M, Just Keep Loving Me GIRL: n N,O,P,Q,R, S,T,U,V,W, X,Y,Z ? BOY: No Other Person Quite, Reasonable , Shall Treat U Very Well xcept me You'll Zee. *

aryan.k8 26.11.11 - 03:50pm
Ima hold you in ma arms and ima neva let you GO,
weneva u say i love you, i'll say I Love you MO! *

aryan.k8 28.11.11 - 04:06am
A boy to a crying girl- Boy : Youre the 2nd most beautiful girl in the world.
Girl: Whos the 1st? Boy: You, when youre smiling. *

aryan.k8 28.11.11 - 04:09am
Boy : Ill climb the tallest mountain, swim the deepest ocean and walk on burning coal for you. Girl : So sweet! Can you come to meet me now?
Boy: Are you CrazY? Its raining outside. *

aryan.k8 28.11.11 - 04:09am
The d e f i n i t i o n of a beautiful woman is the one who loves me! *

aryan.k8 28.11.11 - 04:11am
I am not scared of proposing a girl. But I am scared about what would happen if she agrees. *

aryan.k8 28.11.11 - 04:12am
Today & tomorrow, there'll be one heart that would always beat for u. You know whose? Your own, stupid! *

aryan.k8 28.11.11 - 04:12am
I can always take care of myself but I still want to meet the person who can prove that I cannot! *

aryan.k8 9.12.11 - 06:58am
A small luv story...
A boy and a girl Loved each other very much. Unfortunately the Girl Died..:( ......Boy was Upset so much; and he couldn't Stop his Tears. ...He kept on Crying Day and Night..:'( Many People gave Sympathy, but no Argument could Stop His Tears. One Night He Slept and had a Dream; He saw the Girl in Heaven with so many Girls of Her age. He felt Relax.. But He Noticed that every Girl was in Fairy Dress; and had a Lightened Candle in their Hands, but his GF had a Candle which was not Lightened..! He asked Her: Y Ur Candle is not Lightened? She said: Whenever I enlighten My Candle; Ur Tears fall on it..! Please Stop Crying.. :'( :'( *

aryan.k8 9.12.11 - 04:52pm
If i were to describe true love, then i wud describe it as what a snowman did to a snow woman, he gave her a warm hug and they both melted in each others arms *

aryan.k8 3.05.12 - 05:47am
The shortest letter is I, the sweetest word is Love, the prettiest thing in my life is You ... I Love You! *

* AryanWap Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AryanWap

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search